Vice President - Organizational Transformation
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to HK$1000000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leader in the strategic communications field with well-known industry veterans at the helm. Their positioning is that where management consulting and communications advisory intersect. With a strong reputation and a global client base, they are currently looking for a Vice President to lead their Organization Transformation and Employee Engagement practice.
The Vice President will be responsible for developing relationships with corporates in Asia and work closely with clients to define objectives and strategies on organizational development, employee engagement, multigenerational and cultural integration, across different levels (executive leadership, senior leaders and the wider organization). Utilizing your expertise in organizational behavior, you will be the project lead in executing transformation programs to achieve desired results.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 8-10 year's work experience, with a minimum of 3 in a management consulting or strategic communications role focusing on organizational transformation, culture initiatives, employee engagement
- Strong understanding of and proven experience in working with human capital strategies
- Strategic business development experience and ability to fluidly build relationships with clients at all levels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- A Bachelor's degree; MBA or Masters an advantage
Contact Leona Tjio on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT220224.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.