Vice President - Financial Communications / Investor Relations
Our client is a well-established boutique financial communications firm with a strong brand. Headquartered in the US, they specialize in investor relations and public relations and serve a wide portfolio of clients in the region.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Vice President will be responsible for managing relationships with PRC companies looking to IPO abroad and work closely with them on investor relations and financial public relations strategies. You will help clients develop their story in the equity markets and advise their management teams on how to position their business to investors and communicate appropriate strategies with media. There is a support team in place to assist with logistics and administrative duties.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- A minimum of 6-8 years' investment, financial communication or financial PR experience with a strong understanding of capital markets
- Native-English fluency with strong verbal and written language skills. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required. Mandarin an advantage
- A driven mindset and high commercial acumen
- An established network within the relevant space
- A Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, business or related discipline
- Equity analysts that may be interested in pursuing an alternate career path may be considered
- Candidates with less experience may be considered for an AVP-level role
Contact Leona Tjio on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT228379.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.