Vice President, COO Office
Our client was part of a global financial institution and was established earlier this year, having built a successful hedge fund with potential for further growth. With a positive vision of building up their Hong Kong presence, our client is looking for an experienced candidate to join their COO Office.
Reporting directly to the APAC Regional COO, you will be working with another seasoned individual in the team in setting up smooth operations for their business. This includes setting up their capabilities in trading, reseach and technology where you will ensure processes, risk and controls are in place, and that they are compliant to internal policies and external regulators. You must be resilient to a dynamic and fast changing environment with ability to work independently.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary education with CFA, FRM, CPA or other relevant qualification
- At least 12 years' working experience in Operations / Middle Office within investment banking, hedge fund, or securities / brokerage business
- MUST HAVE Big 4 audit background
- Strong internal controls midset who would be open to do various remit under the COO function
- Excellent communication skills in English, Chinese is a plus
- Stakeholder Management skills at different levels, internally and externally
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting reference no. RR220305.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.