UIUX Specialist (Team Lead/Associate)
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
- Responsible for the interaction design of HK products on both web and mobile platforms.
- Need to highly involve in product planning, detail design, design guidelines creation and mentoring team members.
- Expert in user experience design from user's requirement analysis, through information architecture, wireframes, user flow, behavioral design and prototype to implementation for a variety of mobile/web products.
- Having sophisticated experience in conducting agile design research, including needs finding research, conceptual validation, usability testing, data monitor etc. Passionate and skillful for translating research findings into tangible designs
- Participate in creating, maintaining and applying design guideline and templates.
- Capable to influence the product direction and team decision based on your design and research
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in interaction design, industrial design, computer science, psychology, human factor or equivalent education or experience.
- At least 3 years of interaction design experience in designing web/mobile products or financial products.
- Excellent communication skills, cross-team collaboration skill and ability to make compelling and clear design presentations for varied audiences
- Having a keen eye on the design trends, front-edge technologies and designs.
- Experienced designer with good knowledge of Hong Kong markets preferred, able to communicate and work across different culture.
- Cantonese and Mandarin is a must.