UI/ UX Designer- Innovative Fast Growing Company (Cloud/
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the innovative companies in Hong Kong and they have developed one of the largest global online marketplaces, operating in different countries in the globe, including, Australia, South East Asia, Brazil, India, etc. They use the latest technology such as cloud, NodeJS, React, Angular, etc to build up their platform. They are currently expanding their business and looking for some UI/ UX Designers to join their product team. The right candidate has to be able to learn and transform industry and market knowledge into concepts and sensible, executable plans within the business context. This opportunity will be good for someone who is enthusiastic and determined to ensure great UI/ UX concepts materialized and able to be a positive influencer working among teams.
- Play a key role in helping transform product concepts into next-generation of web/mobile applications
- Assist with user research, product research, evaluate customer feedbacks and monitor data to validate design ideas and identify user needs in various markets
- Produce user stories, wireframes, flow diagrams, and other design documents to effectively communicate interaction experience with UI designer, product manager, and engineers.
- Apply visual styles and interactions through various emerging technological trends, such as jQuery, Bootstrap, Front-End Framework, etc
- Design products in an Agile environment, and highly engaging work culture
- Understand business requirements and technical constraints from internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with local teams across different countries to conceive and produce feasible and scalable new features and improvements
- Rapid prototyping and iterating to demonstrate interactive experiences; communicate design concepts with solid rationale.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in designing large-scale digital products.
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools to rapidly generate, visualize and iterate ideas and solutions.
- Good knowledge of user research methods such as usability test, user interview, focus group, A/B testing, field study, etc. preferred
- Experience in utilizing analytics platform will add advantage but not a must
- Passionate about the profession and always stay abreast with the latest design and market trends; familiar with iOS and Android platforms.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese skills.
If you are interested in this role please send us your CV/ click apply now or call us on +852 31034331 for a further discussion.