Treasury Manager - up to 60k
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Leading Banking Group
- Westernized and stable environment
- Immediately available preferred
Our client is a well-established banking group providing retail banking, insurance, asset management and other financial related services. With ongoing expansion, they are now looking for a Treasury Manager to lead the treasury team.
Reporting to the Department head, you are responsible for leading the treasury team on managing the treasury function of the bank and providing support to the front office in financial planning and strategy. You are required to monitor the daily treasury flow and prepare PnL, Balance Sheet as well as other related analysis or management reports of the Treasury flow. In addition, you are required to establish and update the anti-money laundering standards, policies and procedures as well as ensure the business operations are compliant with the regulations and policies.
To qualify, you are required to possess the following but not limited to:
- University degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience with at least 3 years of managerial experience within banking and financial services industry
- Experience in business planning and business support with knowledge of
- System enhancement experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now" .
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.