|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
About the Company:
A leading international services and internet company with their regional APAC headquarter based in Hong Kong. The company operates in a stable sector with a solid revenue track record and growth in the past years. They are currently looking for a Treasury Manager with previous regional exposure in a sizable firm . As a multinational firm, they offer attractive benefits and packages to the right candidates including 18 days of annual leave and excellent medical benefits.
- Lead a treasury officer and supervise day-to-day treasury operation and cash management
- Working closely with Finance team on project funding decisions and financial projections
- Manage foreign exchange and interest rate risk, and FX hedging across APAC
- Prepare and submit treasury reports for senior management review
- Advise on tax issues regarding investments potential acquisitions
- Manage and liaise with banks for funding and investment decisions
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance or related discipline
- Qualified Accountant in ACCA, HKICPA
- At least 5-10 years of experience with preferably in sizable MNC
- Previous experience in a regional role is preferred in a listed company environment
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese is required to communicate with colleagues in Hong Kong and overseas
Interested applicants please apply with the link below. For a quick application please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting #247261 - Treasury Manager in subject line with a short description of relevant experiences.