|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$550000 - HK$650000 per annum|
Our client is a well-established Information Services Provider with Hong Kong as their APAC headquarter. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and proactive Treasury Manager to join their team based in Hong Kong. This is a newly created position.
Reporting to the CFO, this is an individual contributor role where you will be responsible for starting and running the treasury function. You will manage both cash and debt for the region, preparing treasury reports and liaising with external parties on funding arrangement and intercompany loans. Working closely with external consultants, you will also lead the tax accounting and filing, both direct and indirect, as well as managing tax audits. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter to set up world class business models and head up the function for the company.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and qualified accountant ie HKICPA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of solid treasury operations and some exposure to International tax
- Prior exposure in a start-up role
- Hands on with a detailed mind-set, independent and good team player
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with both internal and external parties
- Good command of both English and Chinese
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 220232 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only