Treasury Analyst/Assistant Manager - Regional role up to 50k
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$38000 - HK$50000 per month|
About the client:
Our client is a fast-growing MNC and industry leader of Research & Development and innovation of aquaculture feeds with strong regional presence. They are currently looking for a Treasury Analyst / Assistant Manager report to the Group Finance Director, this position will support all aspects of Finance/Treasury Operations activities for the headquarters and the overseas subsidiaries in the Asia Pacific region.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Manage cashflow forecast & the related analysis.
- Support the RFP issuance and thereafter the implementation of the cash management projects for the group.
- Prepare bank documentation, KYC and finance reporting.
- Assist in the syndicated loan administration and related covenant ratio calculation.
- Assist in the FX exposure analysis & E-banking platform administration.
- Assist in the arrangement of Board Meeting at the group level.
- Ad hoc duties as assign by the Finance Director.
- Prepare report with accuracy and submit on time.
- Meaningful analysis of reports and recommend to the Finance Director any necessary actions to improve the control & compliance, efficiency, risk exposure and EBITDA.
- Support project implementation with the agreed timeline.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent, and with relevant qualifications.
- At least 5 years of Treasury working experiences, preferably with MNC experience and Regional exposure.
- FX hedging & E-banking experience is preferred.
- Detailed-oriented, self-motivated, proactive and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good command in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
Please contact Ariel Chan at (852) 3103 4336 or email@example.com click APPLY NOW quoting reference number #238209 - Treasury Analyst / Assistant Manger. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk