Treasury Analyst - Regional role
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$40000 per month|
About the client:
Our client is a fast-growing MNC and industry leader of Research & Development and innovation of aquaculture feeds with strong regional presence. They are currently looking for an Treasury Analyst report to the Group Finance Director, this position will support all aspects of Finance/Treasury Operations activities for the headquarters and the overseas subsidiaries in the Asia Pacific region.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Manage cashflow forecast & the related analysis.
- Support the RFP issuance and thereafter the implementation of the cash management projects for the group.
- Prepare bank documentation, KYC and finance reporting.
- Assist in the syndicated loan administration and related covenant ratio calculation.
- Assist in the FX exposure analysis & E-banking platform administration.
- Assist in the arrangement of Board Meeting at the group level.
- Ad hoc duties as assign by the Finance Director.
- Prepare report with accuracy and submit on time.
- Meaningful analysis of reports and recommend to the Finance Director any necessary actions to improve the control & compliance, efficiency, risk exposure and EBITDA.
- Support project implementation with the agreed timeline.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent, and with relevant qualification.
- 3-5 years of Treasury working experiences, preferable with MNC experience and Regional exposure.
- FX hedging & E-banking experience is preferred.
- Detailed-oriented, self-motivated, proactive and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good command in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
Please contact Ariel Chan at (852) 3103 4336 or email@example.com click APPLY NOW quoting reference number #238209 - Treasury Analyst. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk