Treasury Analyst - Property Developer
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$25000 - HK$35000 per month|
About the client:
Our client is a leading property developer with a diverse portfolio in commercial, residential and hospitality. With a sizable audit team and experienced senior management, they are currently looking to strengthen their team and looking for a Treasury Analyst to join their Finance team.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Prepare regular treasury reporting package for management review
- Manage cashflow forecast & the related analysis
- Review and analyze cash flow forecast and monitor liquidity position of subsidiaries for control and planning purpose
- Prepare bank documentation, KYC and finance reporting
- Assist in the syndicated loan administration and related covenant ratio calculation
- Supervise the execution of daily treasury transactions including loan administration, capital injection, cash pooling, deposit placement, account opening /closing, fund transfers and intercompany loans etc
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent, and with relevant qualifications.
- 3-5 years of Treasury working experiences, preferable with sizable company
- FX hedging & E-banking experience is preferred.
- Detailed-oriented, self-motivated, proactive and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good command in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
Please contact Ariel Chan at (852) 3103 4336 or email@example.com click APPLY NOW quoting reference number #238209 - Treasury Analyst - Property Developer. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk