Treasury Accountant - Private Equity
- Work-life balance
- Westernised working environment
- Excellent remuneration package and benefits
Our client is a growing private equity with diversified investment portfolio across commodity, real estate and transportation industries. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join the team as a Treasury Accountant.
Reporting to the Head of Treasury, you are responsible for handling the daily treasury function including payments processing, cash flow management as well as bank reconciliation. In addition, you will be responsible for bank accounts opening, and liaise with bankers for loans negotiation and other banking related matters. As a Treasury Accountant, you are also expected to provide guidance to the assistant treasury accountant and perform in other ad hoc. tasks such as cost saving project.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience, preferably in financial services industry
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now".
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.