Training Manager (High end fashion retailer)
|Location:||Kowloon, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$35000 - HK$40000 per month|
Our client is a well-established premium retailer in the fashion industry with a focus on accessories items. Equipped with a wide range of high valued products, they are still aggressively expanding in the region. To further support the retail teams in delivering services, they are now keen to hire a Training Manager to join the retail team.
As a Training Manager, you will plan and execute the corporate training strategy across HK & Macau market. You will observe and outline specific training needs for around 60 stores. You will build individual training plans for frontline staff to further improve the service quality. You will share and discuss the training plans, activities, progress and concerns to different store managers. This is a rare opportunity for candidates with training background to join the expanding premium retail company.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- At least 5 years experience in training. Preferably from high-end retail sector.
- Understand Hong Kong retail market and customers
- Exposure in on-the job observing and coaching
- Good command in both English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Contact Shirley Lam on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below