Trading Application Support Manager - Leading Securities Firm
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$45000.00 - HK$60000.00 per month|
Our clients, a leading securities firm in HK, is looking for a talented front to middle office application support Manager to join their expanding team.
- Provide level 2/3 support to the front to middle office securities trading applications for equity and derivatives products
- Lead and supervise junior teammates to perform system analysis, enhancement support
- Conduct software testing and support UAT
- Manage external vendors on system support and maintenance
- 6 years of relevant working experience in banking or securities trading industry, with both retail and institutional trading experience
- Strong experience in Exchange and FIX connectivity, UNIX shell scripts and SQL
- Experience in training applications like Ullink or Fidessa is an advantage
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related disciplines
If this opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Ruby Chuk at Ruby.Chuk@ambition.com.hk and put "Trading Application Support Manager - Leading Securities Firm in HK" in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.