- Reputable top-tier global bank
- Supporting equity finance desk
- Open to CA candidates
Our client is a well-established investment bank with strong global presence. In order to cope with the company growth, they are currently looking for a Middle Office Analyst to join the team.
As a Middle Office Analyst, you will be responsible for daily exposure and collateral management, pre-matching new trades and follow up, reviewing breaks and exception, while closely supporting SBL desk.
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- 1-5 years of corporate actions/ trade support/ middle office experience in financial services industry
- A good team player, willing to learn and able to work under high pressure
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in Cantonese and English
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now" .
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend