Trade Marketing Manager - MNC Personal Care Principle
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a Multinational FMCG Principle with extensive product portfolio and a reputable brand imagine. With sales channel and connection spread across the continent, our client is able to earn a strong market share in the competitive market. To cope with their recent aggressive expansion plan, our client is now in search for a Trade Marketing Manager to join their team.
- Formulate development of channel strategy and formulation of trade tactics.
- Maximise sales potential of strategic channels by advocating prioritization and standardization according to channel types.
- Develop appropriate planograms and assortment/distributions category and portfolio recommendations across different area
- Work closely and partner with other department including sales team.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University Graduate
- Minimum 3-6 years of Customer and/or Marketing experience in FMCG
- Good business acumen with an understanding and application of the sales
- Self-motivated, independent, strong business sense with excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Good commend in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3103 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.