Trade Marketing Manager - FMCG
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$468000 - HK$572000 per annum|
Our client is one of the largest multinational FMCG company globally. With a wide product portfolio and strong business network, the company has recorded profit for 8 consecutive years. Given such solid achievements, they are looking to further enhance their marketing strategies; hence are now in search of a Trade Marketing Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for developing channel strategies and trade tactics while coordinating with internal parties. You will be leading market analysis to further enhance company's sales performance. As a Trade Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing pricing, promotion and other trade strategies to further enhance sales performance
- Maximising sales potential of strategic channels by advocating prioritization and standardization according to channel types.
- Coordinating with sales team and other internal parties to conduct volume forecast for demand planning
- Conducting ROI and other analysis and recommendation for further improvements
- Constructing appropriate planograms and assortment/distributions category and portfolio recommendations across different area
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with 4 or more years of marketing experience in FMCG
- Key account candidates with marketing exposures will also be considered
- Good business acumen and solid analytical fundamental
- Independent, self-motivated and strong communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC235049
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.