Trade Marketing Manager - 40k / FMCG
- Fortune 500 FMCG MNC
- Fast track career progress
- Open to Assistant Manager level
Our client is a Fortune 500 FMCG multinational company. As the market leader within the personal care and household sector, their annual revenue is recorded over 16 billion USD in 2020. To maintain their strong presence within the retail sector, they are now in search of a Trade Marketing Manager. Candidate with less experience would be considered as Assistant Trade Marketing Manager.
You will be responsible for developing channel strategies and trade tactics while coordinating with internal parties. You will be leading market analysis to further enhance company's sales performance. As a Trade Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing pricing, promotion and other trade strategies to further enhance sales performance
- Maximising sales potential of strategic channels by advocating prioritization and standardization according to channel types.
- Analysing sales figures and consumer behaviour to further enhance marketing strategies
- Coordinating with sales team and other internal parties to conduct volume forecast for demand planning
- Conducting ROI and other analysis and recommendation for further improvements
- Constructing appropriate planograms and assortment/distributions category and portfolio recommendations across different area
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with 5 or more years of marketing experience in FMCG
- Key account candidates with marketing exposures will also be considered
- Good business acumen and solid analytical fundamental
- Independent, self-motivated and strong communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 249032
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.