Trade Marketing Executive
Our client is one of the market leaders in the FMCG industry. Recorded more than 45 billions dollars in revenue, the company has a wide product portfolio and business network. Aiming to further enhance its current business and sales performance, they are now looking for a Trade Marketing Executive to join their company.
You will be responsible for planning and executing trade marketing strategies to maintain and improve sales performance on a regional basis. You will be monitoring sales data and budget to ensure maximum efficiency. As a Trade Marketing Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting analysis on sales data / ROI to gain insight on sales performance and marketing effectiveness hence preparing budget and target
- Planning and executing trade marketing strategies to assist sales and distributors to advance sales and to achieve sales target on a regional basis
- Visiting different sales channel and assisting sales team to enhance current business opportunities
- Collaborating with third parties such as agency or promoters to ensure quality of promotions
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with minimum 2 years of trade marketing or account handling experience in FMCG; experience with healthcare or OTC product will be an advantage
- Experience in collaborating with key account or distributors
- Positive, independent and analytical; good presentation and communication skills
- Good command in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC229871.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.