Trade Marketing Executive - FMCG / Hygiene
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$192000 - HK$240000 per annum|
My client is a Chinese FMCG company in the hygiene and personal care sector. With a steadily rising business in Hong Kong, they have recorded revenue growth for 3 consecutive years. To cope with their expansion, they are currently in search of a Trade Marketing Executive to support their sales team.
You would be in designing and developing marketing and promotional strategies. You will be executing BTL marketing activities to support sales team. As a Trade Marketing Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing promotional and marketing strategies
- Executing BTL marketing activities while aligning with sales team's need to maximize sales
- Creating POSM with support from China's marketing team and supporting vendor's needs
- Managing company's social media to further enhance brand ownership
- Collaborating with China's marketing team regarding Hong Kong's promotional campaigns to accelerate brand's business growth
- Monitoring budget and A&P to report to Sales Manager
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 1 year of trade marketing experience within consumer goods sector
- Experience within the FMCG sector would be an advantage
- Willingness to adapt to a fast-pace environment
- Willingness to learn, flexibility and strong communication skills
- Strong command of written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 241966.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.