Trade Marketing Assistant Manager/Manager - MNC FMCG
Our client is an International Food Principle looking for a Trade Marketing Assistant Manager/Manager for their Modern Trade Channel. With their leading market position and their strong product portfolio, our client is expanding in a rapid rate in the APAC market.
- Formulate development of channel strategy and formulation of trade tactics.
- Maximise sales potential of strategic channels by advocating prioritization and standardization according to channel types.
- Develop appropriate planograms and assortment/distributions category and portfolio recommendations across different area
- Work closely and partner with other department including sales team.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 3 years of Marketing experience in FMCG, candidate with less experience will be consider as Assistant Trade Marketing Manager
- Proficient in Chinese and English
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Positive, well-organized, self-motivated and outgoing