Trade Development Manager
Our client is known as one of the world's leading organization that increase the contribution of tourism to Hong Kong and support the government to promote the importance of tourism.
As a Trade Development Manager, you mainly implement and monitor project development plans and trade support schemes covering multi-destination and new tour products. You must have strong travel trade partners connections to develop new programs to enhance visitors' experiences, prolong their stay and increase their spending Hong Kong. Also, to identify potential issues and analyze feedback from travel trade and the market, as well as to explore opportunities of partnership with Tourism Offices around the globe.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with minimum 10 years' experience in tourism industry, with 4 years' managerial level
- A highly tactful and skilful negotiator with proven track record in partnership development projects
- A seasoned creative marketing professional from tourism industry with in-depth knowledge of commercial environment and highly customer focused
- Good understanding and strong interest in trends of Hong Kong tourism services is a MUST
- High proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English is essential, other languages an advantage
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM232580.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.