Time Critical Operation Manager
Our client is one of the leading global company that provides courier solutions to customer all over the world. They also specialised in services such as time-critical delivery, e-fulfilment and financial research distribution. Clients they served range from SMEs to Fortune 500 corporations.
As a Operation Manager, you will be managing a sizable Time Critical team and report to the Global Manager. You are working closely with the sales team, agents, airlines in overseas to ensure effective process management. Also, to leverage customer loyalty to explore new business opportunity and dedicate customized service solutions. Moreover, is it important for you to drive for continuous improvement and formulate functional tactical plan and resources forecasting.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 6-8 years management experience in related field of Time Critical transportation, Express or Freight Forwarding industry
- Experienced in managing 7 days x 24 hours team
- Strong communication, management and leadership skills
- Strong written and spoken in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Operation Manager
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM222546.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.