|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a Local Banking Group, strives to provide professional and quality services for a wide range of customized one-stop financial solutions to their retail customers. An opportunity has arised, where they are looking at high energy with business development experience to join them in the Telemarketing Department, as Telemarketing officer.
Reporting to the line manager, candidates are expected to development new business opportunities in the retail market, promoting products such as personal insurance protections.
Coorfdinate and liaise with the relevant parties to ensure smooth implmentation of various projects as well as handle, answer and follow up difficult calls and complicated cases.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Form Five or above, with at least five subjects at Grade E / Level 2 / "Attained" or above in the HKCEE / HKDSE, including Chinese, English and Mathematics
- Passes in the Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations Paper 1, 2 and 3
- Minimum of two years' sales experience, with experience in medical & life insurance is an advantage
- Strong customer service orientation, with good communication and phone skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
Interested parties, please send your updated resume (852) 3101 4369 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number KL 215507.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.