Technology Business Partner - Senior Manager
Our client is one of the biggest US cosmetic brands. They are actively looking for Technology Business Partner, APAC to strengthen their APAC Service delivery management.
- Ability to think, decide and act with a right balance between stakeholders locally and globally;
- Exhibits a strong intellect in dealing with complex and ambiguous situations working with multiple parties with their objectives in mind to drive common goal in line with corporate direction;
- Maximize deployable resources internally and externally in creative ways to get the most priorities done, especially under huge pressure of multiple top pressing priorities.
- Experienced in regular reprioritizing team's focus via constant touch base with business priorities.
- Decisive on what to lead and own personally vs. what to delegate. Know when to escalate.
- Oversight with high Customer Experience expectation on daily end-to-end service delivery provisioned by local/Global/Region and/or with third party vendors, including IT Service Desk and Desktop Support.
- Advanced in analyzing customer feedback for data-based insights to champion opportunities that upgrade customer experience, exceed client satisfaction and strengthen partnership with business key stakeholders.
- Proactively identify service solution gaps and collaborate with relevant Technical Leaders to bridge gaps and elevate service level on an ongoing basis.
- Sensitive to patterns of recurring issues and engage the right Business Leaders for sustainable root cause analysis to drive deep fix solutions and save the business from being impacted of issue recurrence.
Strategic Business Relationship
- High business savviness in engaging Senior Executives in non-tech way for effective business partnership;
- Proven ability to influence, partner and work collaboratively with customers at all levels, to turn aligned requirement into solid and justifiable business case.
- A trusted IT advisor for country level business partners.
- Persistently gauge and evaluate customer feedback for anticipating opportunities to upgrade customer experience, organization productivity, client satisfaction and strengthen stakeholder relationships.
- Challenger mindset to constantly connect Functions with top notch innovations to upkeep our leadership.
- Highly effective in delivering technical communication in well-versed business language and vice versa;
- Excellent and effective oral and written communication by putting target recipients in mind.
- Passionate in delivering persuasive presentation and impactful communication that engages and secures sponsorships from business stakeholders.
- Versatile in leveraging facts and data to empower storyline.
- Sophisticated in handling sensitive information tactfully and constructively
- Provide transparency to solution delivery status. Coach business on the latest IT trend and IT policies.
- At least 10+ years of IT business management experience, specifically in retail industry of cosmetic or luxury domain
- Retail related technology or consumer engagement technology experience
- BA in IT, Computer Science or above
- Trilingual in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Candidate Must have exposure on retail application and infrastructure projects
- A mature self-starter, self-learner who is confident in IT business consultation up till solution delivery;
- Highly adaptable, embrace change, enjoy working and collaborating in an highly agile environment;
- Positive agent - energizes self and others to stay resilience in face of change or even stressful environment