Technical Services Manager (Infrastructure Project Management)
My client is one of the leading banks in Hong Kong. They are currently trying to find an experienced Technical Services Manager to assist in the upcoming Infrastructure Projects.
- To manage and perform supervisory duties on IT Infrastructure Project and ensuring procedures and processes are adhered to company's standard life cycle process
- To provide planning and schedule for IT Infrastructure Projects
- To ensure jobs assigned to the IT Infrastructure Teams are managed and completed within targets outlined by the SLA
- To set procedure and processes in line with standards within the IT Infrastructure environment
- To manage project life cycle processes including business case, project invitation, project approval, stakeholder communication and implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science or related field
- With 6+ years of work experience in IT management, project management, end-user support and infrastructure administration. Experience working in banking and finance is preferable
- Experience in IT operations management, including capacity planning, forecasting, risk management, incident response, business continuity planning, vendor management, and procurement
- Solid experience in managing IT Infrastructure upgrade and deployment, and desktop infrastructure implementation
- Experience in managing the IT Security infrastructure, Windows 10, or Mobile platform will be an benefit
- Excellent organizational, project management and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with in Linux, Microsoft Windows Server, VMware, Storage Area Network
- English language fluency required; Cantonese and Mandarin an advantage
If you are interested and feel confident on this job role. Please feel free to apply directly here or send an email to email@example.com Thanks