Technical Service Manager, Packaging/Printing Business
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a listed manufacturer of packaging material providing to top notch global consumer brands. A regional Technical Service Manager opportunity has arisen to assist sales to perform client training and offer solutions in the area of offset, gravure, digital printing and quality issues.
In particular, you will
- Understanding customer's business requirement, define and translate them into appropriate professional advice
- Manage customer's technical enquires and complaints
- Organise technical trainings for customers to ensure a consistent and customer care.
- Convey and train Asia team on new technical information from the mill
- Develop strategies and plans for technical service operations for the region
- Participate in field testing and conduct evaluation of new and existing products
- Review product performance quality issues and define, analyse and recommend improvements
- Work closely with customers and industry representatives to identify new products and application opportunities
- Work with production, logistic, technical and other related departments on issues relating to product quality and track customer satisfaction
- Manage and provide problem-solving services with an effective 2 way communication between the customers and the Technical Service/Production team back in Europe
- Support sales team in delivering products that meet customers' quality specifications
To qualify, you will have
- Bachalor Degree in Engineering or Chemistry
- 8-10 years of experience in a technical service, technical sales or technical support role from machinery, manufacturing or chemical businesses
- Excellent international client servicing demeanor and flexibility in conducting frequent business travel
- Drive for innovation and operation efficiency
- Self-initiative and collaborative oientation
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC237818
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.