Technical Marketing Manager
Our client is a fast growing multinational company with over 70 years of history. It is known for developing, manufacturing construction products. They have successfully expanded their business and currently have 25,000 employees over 100 countries.
As a Technical Marketing Manager, you have to drive account development through promoting technical topics in the market and uplift the market awareness and standard. You are engaging with specifiers, architects and decision makers through events, digital platform, communication material etc. Also, it is important for you to identify new business opportunities and ideas to drive technical product sales. Moreover, you are presenting and communicating technical marketing strategy to internal stakeholders and conduct training to internal sales and engineers for competence build-up.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Engineering, Science, Business or related discipline
- 7 years of Marketing and/or sales experience, construction industry is a plus
- Business acumen, able to identify business potential and drive business growth
- Customer facing experience with very good relationship building, presentation skill and management skills with all levels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Passion in developing people, enjoy experience sharing and continuous to learn
- Strong written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin skills
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number #MM224690
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.