- Facilitates technical / business discussions to help define the work needed to achieve minimum required business value.
- Mentors and coaches team on important, relevant concepts, such as coding practices, continuous integration or automated deployment
- Be hands on and engage in coding (if needed) to help the team develop the solution and solve all surfacing problems at hand
- Identifies and escalates technical impediments
- Helps the Architect and Product Owner understand technical nuances to constructively drive fast iterations
- Helps the Architect align technology stakeholders around the roadmap for implementing software engineering practices for higher code quality
- Shares responsibility with Architect for defining and building reusable and scalable components
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 7 years or above experience in full stack solution development experience; which at least 3 years of leading complex solution delivery.
- 3 years or above experience leading a team combine with direct reports from local, offshore team, software vendors.
- Solid experience in Web, Mobile App, API and Data development.
- Solid experience in Java, Angular JS, Ionic, Oracle, SQL Server.
- Solid experience in developing using Spring, Angular framework.
- Solid knowledge of Iterative & Agile methodology, DevOps / DevSecOps process and SDLC.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication, collaboration, inter-personnel skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to synthesize input from multiple stakeholders into a cohesive project vision. And, can liaise with individuals across a wide variety of functional and technical disciplines.
- Self-motivated with can-do attitude.
- Knowledge with Microservice, Cloud technology is an advantage
- Experience in insurance would be an added advantage.
- Fluent in Cantonese and English.
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend