Team Support- Banking 26k, Start Immediately
|Location:||Central and Western District, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$25000 - HK$26000 per month|
Our Client is a well recognised Global Banks who is now looking for a Team Support to support their Global Markets team.
- Provides administrative support to the Services team.
- Responsible for general office administrative work
- Arranges conferences, meetings
- Take care of all data input of traveling expenses, invoice settlement, etc.
- Coordinates administrative activities to include answering telephones, managing calendars/appointments, compiling expense reports and making travel arrangements.
- Handle and distribute confidential incoming postal mails
- Maintain and reconcile daily confidential incoming faxes
- Work with Legal for document notarization / legalization as needed
- Assist with transaction documentation signing - signature pages printing, coordination and couriering
- Assist with creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, contact lists and other various documents
- Track and follow up with clients / internal parties on outstanding transactional level legal and other invoices
- Make record and arrange for safekeeping of original transactional legal documents received, and follow up closely with clients / legal counsel for any non-receipt.
- Prepare and circulate bi-weekly status report to senior management
- File monthly bank statements and perform monthly reconciliation of trustee type accounts
- Provide implementation support for A&T transactions as needed, e.g. account opening, tax form validation, billing instruction, ticklers setup, etc.
- Order supplies / process invoices
- Assist in ad-hoc reports or special projects as needed
- Duties are complex and may be highly confidential in nature requiring a great use of discretion
- Individuals in this position have regular contact/communication with high-level internal management, clients, industry officials and senior management in other firms
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only