Team Lead / Relationship Manager, SME - Virtual Bank
Our client is a rapidly expanding Virtual Bank. With their extensive growth, new headcounts have been created for ambitious and top-billing Relationship Managers to join their Commercial Banking business focused on further developing their SME portfolio.
Reporting directly to the head of the department, you will play an active role in contributing to achieving business objectives by effectively managing and expanding the portfolio of SME Banking clients. You will explore new business opportunities and establish new relationships within SME segment by proactively soliciting new clients and leveraging existing partnerships with the bank. You will strategically deliver customized one stop solutions to solve clients' inquiries, conduct business meetings to deepen business penetration, prepare high quality business credit applications for new and existing customers.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Relationship Management / Business Development for SME portfolio gained from Banking
- Solid SME Lending product knowledge
- Client service oriented, highly-motivated and driven individual
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with demonstrated leadership experience would be considered for Team Lead
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311/ firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number CY 246040 or APPLY NOW here
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only