Team Lead, Retail Banking Business Risk & Control
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to AU$1100000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading global bank currently expanding their Retail Banking and Wealth Management businesses in Asia. To maintain a sound risk management culture and practices across all businesses within the group, the bank is looking an experienced and high-caliber Business Risk & Control leader to be part of the Retail Banking business, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Business Risk, you will be leading a team ensuring the business risk and control are effectively managed within Retail Banking (including Wealth Management and Insurance) in Hong Kong. You will have oversight on the risk and control framework, be responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of risk based programs, service provider management, AML/KYC process monitoring as well as procedural implementation. You will lead business escalation, issue management, assist in investigation and to present in governance meetings on risk and control issues. You will work closely with senior management, business leaders, 2nd and 3rd line of defense teams across Retail Banking to identify, analyse and mitigate risks and suggest remedial actions. In addition, you will play an important role in maintaining a sound risk and control culture, and contributing in on-going training to raise awareness.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A University Degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience gained from Business Risk Management, Operational Risk Management, Internal Control / Audit from sizeable financial institutions, ideally Retail Banks, Wealth Management and / or Branch Banking
- Solid understanding of the regulatory environment for Banking industry
- Understanding of Banking business and operations
- 1st line of defence experience would be highly advantageous
- Exposure to AML / KYC would be beneficial
- Proven ability to work across cultures and geographies, ability to influence and negotiate, and strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English and Cantonese / Chinese
Contact Amy Ho on (852) 3103 4311 or quoting reference number AH 218452.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.