Team Lead, Project Management, Segment
Our client is a leading banking group with diversified businesses in Retail, Corporate and Private banking. With their continuous growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre project & channel management professional to join their segment management team in retail banking business.
Reporting to the Business Head, you will be the team lead of the segment team to manage and lead projects to enhance segment propositions. You will enhance customer journey to increase customers' stickiness with bank and carry out projects to uplift customer experience through omni-channels. You will work closely with different business stakeholders, including operations to enhance operations flows, legal & compliance to ensure comply with regulatory requirements, IT to carry out projects. You will monitor project budget and optimize cost efficiency on achieving business target.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree in related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' experience in project management /segment management /business management for retail banking or insurance business
- Solid experience in large scale project management
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with sales experience will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 230554
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only