Team Lead, HNW & Cross-Border Business Development, Retail Bank
Our client is a leading Regional Banking group with a well-established presence in Hong Kong. As part of continued growth, currently the bank is expanding its Cross-Border Business Segment team within the High-Net-Worth Retail Banking and Wealth Management business and is seeking a high-caliber Retail Banking professional to join the team.
Reporting to the Retail & Wealth Management Segment Head, you will be a team leader of the High-Net-Worth and Cross-border team focusing on business development related strategies and projects, implementing new business initiatives.
You will work closely with the business, sales force, branches, segment teams in Hong Kong and China and be responsible for driving customer acquisition / customer growth, managing the business portfolio, preparing business proposals, designing customer journeys and product strategies as well as be the key contacts on Cross-border business related issues. Some of the projects / initiatives you will lead include analyzing the regulatory changes impact on the business, designing and implementing the customer experience journey, setting up cross-border business procedures and guidelines, process and system improvement projects, providing training to staff on the business issues.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 10+ years experience in retail banking / wealth management with focuses on High-Net-Worth and / or Cross-border business and customer segment development
- Experience in segment business development, business management, business strategy, product marketing for retail and wealth management segment
- Good knowledge of wealth management products and product marketing, especially on Mainland China retail banking services
- Familiarity to Retail and Wealth Management regulations, processes and operations
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Mandarin
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 218450.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.