AVP, E-banking, Corporate Banking
Our client is a well-established bank with diversified businesses in Hong Kong. With their continuous growth in digital banking business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre digital banking professional to lead the digital banking function for corporate banking business.
Reporting to Head of Channels, you will be a key member of the digital banking team to support on the development of new business initiatives and e-banking strategy to strengthen digital capabilities for across various customers' digital platform, including e-banking, mobile app, other digital banking services in supporting business growth. You will drive digital solutions to enhance online customer journey and drive online product acquisition and cross-selling opportunities. You will drive the new digital initiatives and work with various internal departments to develop UAT, testing plan, provide training to internal staff and perform risk assessment. In addition, you will provide documentation support to the team for regulatory assessment.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years' experience in relevant experience of digital banking/ digital project management in banking or financial services industry
- Candidates with corporate banking product management experience will be a strong plus
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, as well as business accument
- Excellent command in spoken and written English & Chinese
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 242111 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only