Team Lead, Customer Acquisitions Marketing
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established financial services group with a focus on pension products. With their continuous expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a marketing professional to lead their customer acquisitions team within marketing function.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will lead the customer acquisitions team and formulate marketing strategies targeting different segment groups to drive business growth. You will lead the team to plan and execute customer acquisition campaigns and programs for the digital and telemarketing channels. As the team lead, you will also monitor marketing budget and ensure campaigns performance and effectiveness. In addition, you will be working closely with multiple internal departments to ensure the marketing programs are executed within corporate guidelines and aligned with the brand values.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience in marketing communications/ product marketing/ channels marketing gained in Financial Services industry
- Experience working in pension product industry will be a plus
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 / firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 230398
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only