Team Lead, Client Onboarding, Corporate & Investment Banking
Our client is a leading Corporate & Investment Bank which is investing heavily in their Client Onboarding function in order to effectively support a range of existing and new Corporate and Institutional clients as they continue to expand their business in Hong Kong. Currently the bank is seeking an experienced Team Leader to manage the team in Hong Kong.
This is a Team Manager role based in Hong Kong that provides the focal point for client on-boarding, account documentation and account data maintenance. You will act as a subject matter expert on client due diligence, KYC controls, quality checks and assurance and you will keep up-to-date with regulations and maybe required to liaise with regulators when appropriate. As the team leader, you will be supervising the team on a day-to-day basis, managing key relationships at a high level, and be involved in on-going development and project work as the team adapts and grows to accommodate a range of new business.
To qualify, the individuals must possess:
- Minimum 8 years of relevant Client Onboarding experience gained within an international Corporate or Investment Bank, although other Banking or Financial Services backgrounds would be considered
- Client On-Boarding or Client Service experience with extensive knowledge of KYC and AML
- Strong operational knowledge of front to back trade processes is desirable
- Ability to mentor and supervise junior team members
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced, dynamic and changing team environment
- A pro-active personality with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Chinese language skills will be highly advantageous
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 or email@example.com quoting reference number 229133
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted