Team Head, Portfolio Management, Cards & Loans
Our client is a well-established banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Corporate, Private and Retail banking. With their continuous expansion in their consumer lending business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre portfolio management professional to join their consumer lending business.
Report directly to the Head of Cards & Loan Business, you will lead the team to support the business head to formulate and implement business plan and strategy for the development on consumer lending business. You will set business targets and monitor sales performance for the overall consumer lending portfolio, as well as specific products and segments. You will monitor the portfolio profitability and perform business analysis and provide recommendations on business decisions. You will work closely with the products and segment teams to support on their business initiatives and to boost sales performance.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 12 years' experience in porfolio management/ business strategy/ sales management/ sales planning for retail banking business
- Knowledge of credit cards & loan business will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 239365
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only