Team Head - Digital Banking Projects
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$780000 - HK$960000.00 per annum + Bonus|
One of our key clients is currently looking for a seasoned Project Manager to head up their digital and e-channel initiatives within this local Bank under their Operations Function.
Reporting to the Head of Project Delivery, you will be responsible for leading a team to ensure planning and delivery of these digital initiatives are in place within tight deadlines. You will act as a reviewer to the projects team, as well as adviser to function heads to make sure projects are aligned with internal policies and regulations. Strong organisational skills and stakeholder management are pre-requisite for this, as well as ability to influence internal and external parties.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- PMP, Six Sigma or other PM certification
- At least 10 years' relevant project management experience in a sizeable financial institution
- Must have digital banking or e-channel project experience
- People management skills
- Sound knowledge of different banking products and Operations functions
- Good communication skills in English and Chineser
Interested parties, please send your updated resume or click APPLY NOW quoting reference RR218523.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.