Team Head, Consumer Banking Audit
Our client is a global bank with full banking services offering to its retail, high-net-worth, corporates and institutional clientele. As part of a strategic group growth plan, an outstanding and unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Audit professional to join the Internal Audit function leading the Hong Kong Consumer Banking Internal Audit team, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Leader in Internal Audit, you will be part of an expanding Internal Audit function in Asia, leading specialised engagement teams of experienced Internal Auditors to provide assurance on the effectiveness of the Consumer Banking business. You will head the Hong Kong team locally with a focus on Consumer Banking products and be part of the Regional Consumer Banking Internal Audit group where you and your team will lead / participate in both local and regional assignments. Your team will be responsible for auditing businesses / products related to and not limited to retail mortgage, unsecured lending, investments, insurance, deposit book, current and savings accounts, etc. The role would require you to work very closely with the businesses driving and promoting audit standards, methodology and best practice across the group, proposing practical solutions for risk and control problems. In addition, you will be the lead reviewer of all regular and complex audit reviews as well as lead and plan audit engagements for the team in Hong Kong.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Professional qualifications in Audit, Accounting or equivalent disciplines preferred
- Minimum 10+ years experience in Internal Audit, Risk Management, Compliance and / or related Controls function
- Solid Consumer Banking and / or Insurance businesses and industry knowledge
- Good understanding of banking organisational design, operating models, processes and risk management issues
- Experience from a large international financial institution ideally in regional roles
- Excellent communication skills in English, influencing and problem solving skills
Contact Amy Ho on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AH 45816. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only