Team Head, Call Centre Management, Banking
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Corporate, Private and Retail banking. With their continuous expansion in their consumer lending business, an outstanding opportunity has been created for an experienced Contact Centre professional to join the business to set up the omni-channel customer contact centre.
Report directly to the Head of Customer Service, you will be the key member of the team to build a new contact centre team for virtual banking business and formulate an omni-channel customer services strategy. You will manage the customer services process and workflows, advocate customer voices and to provide an excellent customer services standard. You will be the project lead of setting up the new contact centre, including the staffing plans, schedules, team structures, system, etc. In addition, you will prepare MIS report for Management review.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience in contact centre/ customer services/ telemarketing, preferably gained in Banking/ Financial Services industry
- Solid project management experience will be a plus
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 239357
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only