Team Assistant, Global Asset Management
Our client is a well-established asset management firm with global business presence. In response to their expansion in Asia, a newly-created opportunity has arisen for an experienced Team Assistant to join their Business Development team in Hong Kong, supporting Asia markets.
Reporting to Head of Sales, you will be supporting a seasoned team in their business development and client relationship management effort in Asia and Greater China, responsible for intensive travel arrangement, expenses claim and other general administrative duties. You will also help preparing, reviewing and updating sales materials, including but not limited to brochures, pitch books and presentations. In addition, you will assist in organizing events and client surveys, inviting and liaising with external speakers, while working closely with various internal parties.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in Team Assistant / Secretary / Executive Assistant capacity gained within Asset Management, Investment Banks and/or Financial Services business
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proactive individual with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent communications skills in Mandarin and English, both speaking and writing
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 / firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 232080.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only