|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$720000.00 - HK$780000.00 per annum|
Our client is a well established manufacturing SME with operations in Asia. With continuous year on year growth, they are currently seeking for a Tax Manager to join their Finance team. This is a Hong Kong based position.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this is an individual contributor role where you will have overall responsibility for Asia tax. Working closely with external consultants, you will oversee corporate tax for the regional offices. Taking a key role among business leaders, as you will be to go - to expert on tax matters from compliance to transfer pricing. This role will see you working with in country finance teams on regional projects, coordinating and executing tax strategy. In addition, you will help provide training and knowledge transfer as well as raising awareness on tax issues within the finance community.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Big 4 trained and Degree Holder
- Minimum 6 years of experience, at least 3 years from Big 4
- Exposure to both APAC and PRC tax
- Exceptional communications and presentation skills
- Proactive and independent; ability to build rapport with senior regional leaders effectively
- Strong command of both English and Chinese
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 240591 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only