Our client is a well-established Consumer Products multinational with Hong Kong as their APAC hub. Due to increased volume and activity in the Asia Pacific, they are now looking for a dynamic and energetic Tax Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Tax Director, you will lead a team and oversee the APAC tax reporting duties. More importantly, you will have an in -depth knowledge in the SE Asia and Australian indirect tax. Working closely with the business operations, in particular the supply chain team, you will gain a thorough understanding of the work flow and processes, thus providing solid advisory on tax efficiency for various countries. This is an exciting role where you will work with multiple jurisdictions and senior stakeholders, take part in setting up new entities from a tax perspective.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and Big 4 qualified tax accountant
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience from both Practice and Commercial companies
- Solid knowledge in indirect tax , in particular for Australia and SE Asia
- High attention to detail, ability to meet high standards and tight deadlines
- Prior experience in Supply Chain/ Manufacturing/ Retail / FMCG sectors would be highly desirable
- Previous experience in leading and coaching a team
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
*LI-DAL Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 233151 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only