|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$1600000.00 - HK$2000000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading multinational in the Service industry. With recent realignment of their businesses and organisation, a rare opportunity has arisen for a Tax Director to oversee their EMEA region.
Reporting to the CFO and dotted line to the CEO, you will lead a small team and provide overall leadership to the tax function for their EMEA business units. You will drive the overall group level tax strategy, providing expert advice on mergers and acquisitions; analysing and suggesting improvement areas on the tax reporting process; training and providing continuous people development for the department. You will be a key member of the finance leadership team on both the APAC and global platforms.
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Big 4 trained finance professional with a further 15 years of relevant commercial experiences
- Exposure to matrix organisations in sizable multinationals, either foreign or HK listed
- Solid corporate tax knowledge covering EMEA or APAC
- Previous experiences in process and system improvement projects
- Familiarity with SAP would be highly desirable
*FA-LI Contact Daisy Lam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL45321 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.