Tag management specialist (Digital Product), 35K
A top tier local bank is now looking for a Tag management specialist.
- Delivering digital activities tracking and executing verification on tag implementation.
- Support tag implementation for digital analytics solution. Ensure the implementation follow the Bank's standard.
- Work with different partners within the Bank as the contact point for tagging and tag management.
- Support digital product teams with tagging, data collection and product reporting requirements. Work out tag specification based on these requirements.
- Perform effective tests to cover tagging requirements, including the mapping of these requirements to test cases. Ensure defects are caught and do not make it through to live.
- Support post-launch verification and assurance test.
- Participate in building of knowledge sharing information for tag management and analytics
- A relevant degree, preferably in e-Commerce, Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines.
- Proven experience with tag management and usage of digital analytics solutions, such as Adobe or Google Analytics.
- Understanding of Agile delivery principles and practices.
- Understanding of digital marketing technologies and advertising systems.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details, persistent and patient.
- Able to deliver deadlines under tight schedule in positive attitude.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- MS Platform Administrative Experience (e.g. Windows AD/ HyperV / System Center / SQL)