Systems Management Engineer APAC (UP to 50K)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
My client is one of the biggest international Law Firm. They are actively looking for System Management Engineer APAC to strengthen their APAC Service Delivery Team.
- To implement Linux systems, including setup and support of hardware, OS, and related third party software.
- To provide key system support for critical Level 2 support and other Linux environments
- To perform system performance tuning, capacity planning, scripting, system security hardening, assessment and follow-up
- To support application development and testing activities
- To define standards, guidelines and procedure for system implementation and support
- Other systems include Microsoft Systems Centre Configuration Management (SCCM), Microsoft System Centre Operation Manager (SCOM), Active Directory and Data Centre infrastructure.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant IT systems experience.
- Operational experience of Enterprise systems management.
- Experience and knowledge of Server technologies, management through your previous work.
- Experience and Knowledge of MS windows and Linux Redhat operating systems.
- Documentation and report production.
- Experience of structured methods/techniques and procedures.
- Supplier management
- Understands the basics of SLAs and KPIs.
- Experience in global organisation (preferably a law firm).