System Support Engineer (Oracle DB 11g/ OEM)- 28k
- Evaluate and implement efficient and scalable system management and automation tools to support our Enterprise Applications on Linux & Windows platforms.
- Provide timely support, troubleshooting and implement the fixing in related platforms
- Provide the Disaster Recovery environment implementation and support
- On Job Training will be provided where applicable.
- University graduate in Information Technology or related discipline
- 2 years of related IT experiences & Solid experiences and exposures to Oracle technology e.g. DB, GoldenGate, OEM
- Any experience in Oracle Exadata, Mongo, Hadoop, DBF platform is advantageous
- Any experience in Disaster Recovery environment design and operation is advantageous
- The initiative, strong willingness, and positive innovation to learn and to implement new technologies including system management tools, open-sources and hybrid cloud integration
- Proficient spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a MUST
- Willing to travel in China
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.