System/ Computer/ Data Center Operator (15-18k)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$15000.00 - HK$18000.00 per month|
Our client is one of the leading software vendors looking for system operator.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide 7x 24 support
- Operate the infrastructure and computers via centralized console, on-line or remote terminal.
- Execute recover procedures, and system restart.
- Maintain records of machine performance and production.
- Record equipment problems and place service calls.
- Provide guidance to and assist in the training for less experience computer operators.
- Ensure established procedures are being maintained.
- Assist support to analyse technical problems and implement solutions in accordance with given instructions.
- Perform service centre help desk duties.
- Operate input/output devices such as tape drives and printers.
- Produce system printouts in a timely manner.
- Monitor supply inventory levels.
- Drive problem analysis and resolution for incidents that affects infrastructure operations.
- Perform infrastructure monitoring and distribute alerts to responsible groups of support.
- Process batch jobs.
- Follow the instruction from senior / supervisor and manager per related assignment.
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number ALI41675 www.ambition.com.hk or email to Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.