(Algorithm) Java System Analyst- eCommerce
Our client is a B2B start-up company headquartered in Hong Kong delivering e-Commerce solutions across Asia Pacific. They are now looking for a System Engineer to join their team to support their expanding business.
- Full System Development Life Cycle experience, e.g. system development and design, documentation, testing, etc.
- Work closely with developers, designers and business analysts to deliver solutions
- Add new features for software platform and nsure the quality of deliverables
- Keep track on new technologies
- Exposure to Algorithm
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems, or IT related discipline
- 2 - 5 years' work experience in Java backend application development (e.g. Spring, Hibernate, etc.)
- Solid development experience in Java or related technology
- Extensive knowledge in system/request flow, layout process, system structure, etc.
- Experience in e-Commerce software platform would be beneficial
- Experience in Java, Spring, Hibernate, Database: MySQL/MSSQL/Oracle, etc.
- Keen to learn new technologies and a good team player; fast-paced; strong engineering mind-set
- Proficient communication skills in both Chinese and English (including Mandarin)
Interest parties, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "APPLY NOW".
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.